About Me

My photo
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
This is my life , these are my stories. "Truly, there is naught as beautiful nor joyous a thing such as love ; and nothing so cursed and rueful ."

Monday, June 14, 2010

Just cut off my ear already ....

Spent all morning and early afternoon doing research on Children's publishers .The method to my madness was simple : get published first as a children's writer = easier to assimilate into adult fiction.
Hmph.
I have yet to find any definitive answers .There are no roadmaps on this journey .Flying blind would also be a gross understatement.
I'm feeling more than a little defeated .It angers and saddens me to no end.I have a plethora of people who believe in and support me.But well wishes do not get a Children's book published nor adult fiction written.
Am I just another hopeless romantic , daydreaming her life away ?
Maybe this is karma from my keyboard.It's trying to slight me for being brutalized and bashed about by my horrifically large unfeminine fingers.
Lets just get over this hump if that's what it is .feel all these feelings , let them flow through me , use them just as the words use me. ( Thanks Micheal)
Perhaps this melancholia will work to my advantage in the end.I mean , arent the best artists often given to fits of self loathing and doubt?
May as well just shut up and fake like I believe in myself... the alternative is too bloody and I sort of like my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I cant live without ( and some I have to )

  • My Husband
  • My babies
  • my sister from another mister ( Emma)
  • my best mate (Doc)
  • My Best Girl ( C.R-B.)
  • Skulls
  • Sci Fi
  • Wrought Iron
  • Candles
  • Dragonflies
  • Fleece Blankets
  • Gothic Art
  • Stephenie Meyer
  • Anne Rice
  • Autumn leaves
  • Family
  • Flowers
  • Hoar Frost
  • Margaritas
  • Stephen King