About Me

My photo
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
This is my life , these are my stories. "Truly, there is naught as beautiful nor joyous a thing such as love ; and nothing so cursed and rueful ."

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I havent written a thing ...I know , I know ...bad Bec ...bad ...Ive read a few of my older RP posts and not to toot my own but ...damn I'm good ..so why then arent I writing ....busy with family mostly ...got back into developing at IMVU which I'm very much enjoying .I just feel like the words arent there right now ...so much stuff going on and not enough time . My life is about to change (again) in an earth shattering way and I'm not sure I can deal ...I'm scared .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I cant live without ( and some I have to )

  • My Husband
  • My babies
  • my sister from another mister ( Emma)
  • my best mate (Doc)
  • My Best Girl ( C.R-B.)
  • Skulls
  • Sci Fi
  • Wrought Iron
  • Candles
  • Dragonflies
  • Fleece Blankets
  • Gothic Art
  • Stephenie Meyer
  • Anne Rice
  • Autumn leaves
  • Family
  • Flowers
  • Hoar Frost
  • Margaritas
  • Stephen King