About Me

My photo
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
This is my life , these are my stories. "Truly, there is naught as beautiful nor joyous a thing such as love ; and nothing so cursed and rueful ."

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dear Peach

He bought me a house.the one i wanted and couldnt live without . He's taking me to Jamaica , somewhere I've always wanted to go .He bought a rock , the sucker is huge .but mostly he loves me like no one ever has.except maybe you.I miss you but i am happy . I wish you were here , I wish we could celebrate together .I'll see you tomorrow night , watch for you in the sky ...always in my heart Clair , always thinking of you .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I cant live without ( and some I have to )

  • My Husband
  • My babies
  • my sister from another mister ( Emma)
  • my best mate (Doc)
  • My Best Girl ( C.R-B.)
  • Skulls
  • Sci Fi
  • Wrought Iron
  • Candles
  • Dragonflies
  • Fleece Blankets
  • Gothic Art
  • Stephenie Meyer
  • Anne Rice
  • Autumn leaves
  • Family
  • Flowers
  • Hoar Frost
  • Margaritas
  • Stephen King