About Me

My photo
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
This is my life , these are my stories. "Truly, there is naught as beautiful nor joyous a thing such as love ; and nothing so cursed and rueful ."

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Clair

it's been a month since i was told my best friend in the entire world died.
a month of grieving so deeply that i felt like I couldnt breathe.I have these moments where it sweeps over me and I have to hang on by the skin of my teeth somehow just to not get dragged into the abyss.
I'm not used to going more than 3 days without a word from her. I'm not used to feeling like I have no one to share with.I am going through these fits of blind abandon and utter caution .
Ive lost people before . We all lose people , its hard , you grieve , work thru your emotions , say good bye , keep them in your heart and think of them every now and then hopefully with a smile.
I have so much to say and no patience to take my time and just say it , in proper context and form.
Am I fooling myself into thinking I have any real talent ? is everyone just blowing smoke up my ass or can i get a handle on this emotional baggage and just say to hell with it .
I dont know . I felt for a few minutes i could start writing again ( creatively that is ) and that feeling comes in spurts. but mostly since she's gone , more than ever i hear that evil whisperer , slithering her filth in my ear .
am I ever going to find the story again ? is Walt going to save the day and my life in the process ?
I am just another wannabe , a hack . an uneducated mongrel who has no business wanting what my favourites have ... a storyteller without a plot.
She wouldnt let me think that way .
god I miss you .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I cant live without ( and some I have to )

  • My Husband
  • My babies
  • my sister from another mister ( Emma)
  • my best mate (Doc)
  • My Best Girl ( C.R-B.)
  • Skulls
  • Sci Fi
  • Wrought Iron
  • Candles
  • Dragonflies
  • Fleece Blankets
  • Gothic Art
  • Stephenie Meyer
  • Anne Rice
  • Autumn leaves
  • Family
  • Flowers
  • Hoar Frost
  • Margaritas
  • Stephen King